Monday, January 9, 2017

First day as a teaching assistant

Well here goes nothing. This is my first day as a teaching assistant (well since high school, but that doesn't really count). I am excited and a little nervous all at the same time. I don't really know what to think or how it is going to go. Really I am going to be the one doing very little for most of the class. I will help with marking, class prep if the teacher wants and I may present my thesis project at some point. It will be an interesting class to sit in on. It is Toy, media and children's popular culture.  Right up my alley. The class will have about 60 students and it is in a lecture hall. My undergrad experience was very different from that, so I am curious to see how it turns out.

I'll report back later!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment